True or false quiz book all about the wonders of Space that’ll keep you guessing to the end for fans of National Geographic Kids Weird but True books.
Here’s the challenge – can you sort the facts from the fibs:
- The colour of the universe is, officially, beige
- A day on Venus is longer than a year on Venus
- If you fell into a black hole, you would get stretched out like spaghetti
- The first living thing to be sent into space was a Russian dog called Laika
- Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story has actually been to outer space
Inside this wild and wacky book, you’ll discover 50 spectacular space facts. Some will sound stupid, some will seem obvious, and some may even sound familiar. But you’ve got to think hard and work out which are real and which are complete nonsense. That’s right, some are the TRUTH and others are POOP!
Kids will be hooked, parents will be baffled, teachers will go cross-eyed, and grandparents will lose their false teeth!
This is the perfect gift for inquisitive children that will widen their knowledge and keep them entertained and amazed for HOURS!