So then, what can I tell you about the twelfth book in my cartoon series:
- There’s a zombie hamster inside
- It’s been super fun to draw loads of scary, spooky stuff in this Halloween themed book
- Make sure you’ve got
candy / / chocolate close by when reading this one, as it’ll make your belly grumble sweets
- Kids are gonna love it! I hope.
- The skeleton boy on the front cover is a self-portate (so this book better sell really really well because I’m clearly malnourished!!!)
- As always, there’s a good message at the end (and lots of not-so-nice messages at the beginning and middle)
The release date will be just in time for the big day – Friday 25th October 2019. Plenty of time to gain some much-needed tips and tricks to bag more candy at Halloween. As always it’s available pretty much everywhere you can buy an eBook. Here are the links:
Now, then . . . have fun dressing up and wandering around your neighbourhoods trick or treating (and say BOO for me).