So then, what can I tell you about the twelfth book in my cartoon series:
- There’s a zombie hamster inside
- It’s been super fun to draw loads of scary, spooky stuff in this Halloween themed book
- Make sure you’ve got candy / sweets / chocolate close by when reading this one, as it’ll make your belly grumble
- Kids are gonna love it! I hope.
- The skeleton boy on the front cover is a self-portate (so this book better sell really really well because I’m clearly malnourished!!!)
- As always, there’s a good message at the end (and lots of not-so-nice messages at the beginning and middle)
The release date will be just in time for the big day – Friday 25th October 2019. Plenty of time to gain some much-needed tips and tricks to bag more candy at Halloween. As always it’s available pretty much everywhere you can buy an eBook. Here are the links:
Amazon / Kobo / iTunes / Barnes and Noble / Smashwords
Now, then . . . have fun dressing up and wandering around your neighbourhoods trick or treating (and say BOO for me).
Release Date: 03/07/2015
Available from the following stores: Amazon, Kobo, iTunes, B&N, Smashwords
As of today I am putting my feet up and then keeping them there for a substantial amount of time.
The 4th book in the 49… Series has been released today. I know I’ve said this before (and I will probably say it several more times in the future) but this one is the best one yet, and here’s why:
- The cartoons are 100% better than anything I’ve previously done
- The 49 questions are mostly awesome, and the rest are pretty good too
- The price is LOW as always
- Plus, as I’ve already said… this is definitely the best one yet
That pretty much covers everything… and don’t forget if you haven’t already downloaded my free eBook in the series, what are you waiting for – 49 Excuses for Not Tidying Your Bedroom.
Remember you can also download samples from all the websites listed above. If you do buy my latest eBook please consider leaving a review on the website you purchased it from as this is by far the best way you can support me! For those Goodreads folk, you are most welcome to review the eBook here at Goodreads.
Here’s the first of a few ‘sneaks peaks’ I am happy to share with you from my next cartoon eBook in the 49… Series – 49 Questions to Annoy Your Parents. Available for pre-order from Amazon and Kobo and also Smashwords.
Another book has appeared… and this one is purple.
’49 Questions to Annoy Your Parents’ has finally arrived and is available for pre-order today now from Amazon & Kobo (so far, iTunes, Smashwords and Nook to follow).
By now most people probably know the deal with these little cartoon books I’ve been writing and drawing for the past two years, but for the sake of being thorough here’s what you will find inside:
- 49 annoying questions
- 49 silly cartoons
- All linked together by more silliness
- Plus somewhere inside you’ll find a killer onion, a butterfly reading a book and the letter ‘k’ with a goofy grin
Needless to say book 4 in the 49… Series was extremely fun to make (he typed with an even goofier grin on his face). Much like the last release I’ll upload some snippits and sneak-peaks so be on the look out!
New cartoon… enjoy (last day to pre-order the eBook – 49 Excuses for Not Doing Your Homework).
Thanks to everyone whose bought my eBook so far.
New cartoon from ’49 Excuses for Not Doing Your Homework’. This one would take exceptional dedication… and if it’s anyone’s birthday, Happy Birthday from me!
Another new cartoon from my latest eBook in the 49… Series. Not as cheeky as the last one but just as much fun to draw! More to come before the release date.
…it’s now 4 days until my new cartoon eBook called ’49 Excuses for Not Doing Your Homework’ is released. Pre-order today from here, here, here, or here!
(Or if you’d prefer to nab yourself a free copy in return for an honest review drop me an email: cjwarwood-at-hotmail-dot-com).
New cartoon from ’49 Excuses for Not Doing Your Homework’. Available for pre-order from most respectable websites (Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, and iTunes).
New cartoon entry… possibly my favourite from my new eBook. Hope you enjoy it (because there’s plenty more where this came from!)