Release Date: 30/10/2014
Today I am one proud little author (see drawing above).
My latest eBook in the 49… Series has gone on sale today. Here’s just a hand full of reasons why I think you’ll enjoy reading it:
- It’s full of cartoons (49 to be precise)
- It pokes fun at homework (but includes a tasty little moral at the end)
- It’s a fast-paced read (around 30 minutes if you read like me)
- It’s a bargain! £1.49 (less than a coffee or 150 penny sweets)
- It’s definitely the best one yet.
If you’ve read the previous two books in the 49… Series then I hope you’ll agree. If not, please download the first in the series for FREE and decide for yourself.
You can also download samples from all the websites listed above. If you do buy my latest eBook please consider leaving a review on the website you purchased it from as this is by far the best way you can support me! For those Good Reads folk, you are most welcome to review the eBook here.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the eBook.