Published: 6th July 2017
Ebook: £2.99 / $3.99
Paperback: £7.99 / $9.95
Mark your calendars! My next book – The Boy Who Stole One Million Socks – is on sale and available to pre-order now.
So, what can I tell you:
- The boy (who stole all the socks) is called Seaweed
- Front cover is blue, dark blue
- It’s a story about good intentions and bad choices: sometimes doing the right thing can lead you down the wrong path, but no matter how far down the path you walk you can always turn around and walk back.
- It’s also really funny!
- Inside you’ll find 40 illustrations, including a wrecking ball, paper aeroplanes, and lots and lots of socks!
- Word Count: 33,399 (and yes, I did try to hit 33,333)
- For those of you who read it you’ll also find bunny rabbits, stale biscuits, pigeons, wheelbarrows, smoke bombs, a bad guy, advanced mathematics, paper aeroplanes, tasers, carrots, thugs, tea bags, mild risk of death by nuclear explosion and a few juicy sneezes
And, for the first time, the book is available as a Paperback as well as in the usual Ebook format. It took a lot of extra work but it was certainly worth it. You can see some of the illustrations from the book here.